BIG JUMPS FROM LITTLE PEOPLE
Time to let the toddlers have a piece of the action. Our favourite time of the day when we all get to play – from building castles out of foam to chasing Godzilla!
All children aged 1 to 5 years old get to explore the WHOLE park without the bigger bouncers! Our safety marshals have a fantastic time keeping your little ones safe and entertained.
Sessions are held daily at 10 – 11am Monday to Sunday during term time. Session times may be revised during busy periods to accommodate large bookings.
- Children aged 12 months or under are not permitted on the trampoline court under any circumstances and must be supervised off court by an adult aged 18+ at all times whilst in the building.
- Children must be aged 1 to 5 and supervised by an adult aged 18+ whilst on the trampolines.
- 1 adult may supervise up to 2 children. Strict supervision rules apply.
- Up to 2 adults may accompany 1 child onto this session.
- All participants must be within the weight limit of 16 stone.
- Grip socks are mandatory in our park. These can be purchased online or in the park.
Our safety rules can be viewed here.
All bookings are non-refundable. Please note all participants must purchase a pass and complete disclaimers to join a session. We recommend arriving at least 30 minutes before your session is due to start to allow plenty of time to check-in and for a safety briefing.