BIG JUMPS FROM LITTLE PEOPLE
Time to let the toddlers have a piece of the action. Our favourite time of the day when we all get to play – from building castles out of foam to chasing Godzilla!
All children aged 1 to 5 years old get to explore the WHOLE park without the bigger bouncers! Our safety marshals have a fantastic time keeping your little ones safe and entertained.
Sessions are held daily at 10 – 11am Monday to Sunday. Please check our timetable here and be sure to book in advance to avoid disappointment!
- Children aged 12 months or under are not permitted on the trampoline court under any circumstances and must be supervised off court by an adult aged 18+ at all times whilst in the building.
- Children must be aged 1 to 5 and supervised by an adult aged 18+ whilst on the trampolines.
- 1 adult may supervise up to 2 children. Strict supervision rules apply.
- Up to 2 adults may accompany 1 child onto this session.
- All participants must be within the weight limit of 16 stone.
- Socks must be worn in our park. Our special grip socks are also available to purchase in the park.
Our safety rules can be viewed here.
All bookings are non-refundable. Please note all participants must purchase a pass and complete disclaimers to join a session. We recommend arriving at least 30 minutes before your session is due to start to allow plenty of time to check-in and for a safety briefing.
Please always book in advance to avoid disappointment. It is highly advised to do so in case we are operating at full capacity or if a session is cancelled at short notice. This will allow us to inform you of the next available slot or to move your booking to another time. Walk-ins will be accepted subject to availability.