TRIGGER YOUR CREATIVITY IN A PARKOUR-INSPIRED, FREESTYLE INDOOR TRAMPOLINE PARK WITH OVER 70 INTER-CONNECTED TRAMPOLINES, BASKETBALL LANES, BALANCE BEAMS, PERFORMANCE BEDS, HALF PIPES, FOAM PITS AND THE DADDY - THE WALL!
Perfect your tricks on main court, walk the walls, bring out your competitive side in the dodgeball arena, practice your flips into the foam pit or unleash some slam dunk action in the basketball zone. The safety marshals will be on hand to encourage your progression!
All safety information before you get airborne can be found below…
Our David and Goliath story began when two young Scotsman defied the odds and brought Infinity Trampoline Park to Cardiff. Upon meeting in 2013, David and Taran discovered that they shared the same vision of bringing something fun, creative and innovative to Scotland.
Two down to earth, passionate guys in their early twenties, they quickly realised it was going to be more difficult than first anticipated with no funding, experience or board of directors behind them to lend advice. After a year of bank meetings, site visits and over 50 landlord rejections, it seemed that their dream was dwindling away.
Following almost two years of struggle, they eventually had a breakthrough when a small industrial unit became available in Cardiff. They immediately jumped at the chance, packed up the car that night and moved their lives to Cardiff. Having taken out the maximum loans on offer and poured their life savings into the setup of the business, they had put everything on the line to chase their dream.
Broke and homeless, David and Taran spent the following three months living in the industrial unit while the park was being built, determined to make Infinity a success.
In August 2015, the build was finally complete and Infinity Trampoline Park opened its doors for the first time… and what a success Infinity turned out to be. David and Taran soon realised the enormity of the challenge they had on their hands, paving the way for other trampoline parks as they set up one of the UK’s first.
With no previous business experience, the learning curve was steep. Tackling the endless challenges was tough, but they remained confident and Infinity’s first month was astronomical.
It was soon clear that the small park just couldn’t match the facilities on offer from the big budget local competition. In order to survive and armed with a new vision, David and Taran once again put every penny on the line and work began on the new and improved park just two doors down. Using the trampolines themselves every day gave David and Taran a huge advantage when designing the park and they were determined to create the best freestyle trampoline park in the country.
Fortunately the expansion was a huge success and the second park opened with a new concept rivalled by no other. The customers immediately appreciated the new improvements, and the guys finally had the park they had been dreaming of for the past three years.
The last three years has been an incredible experience and we’d like to thank everyone involved in turning this dream into a reality.
A special thanks to:
- Garry Glass (Taran’s Dad)
- Beverley Montgomery (David’s Mum)
- David Montgomery Sr. (David’s Grandfather)
- Alasdair Smith
- Transmit Start Up Loans
- Every one of our fantastic customers
Without all of you none of this would have been made possible.
Soon after the new opening, some of the Infinity team came together to create their own dream – Fluidity Freerun Academy. David and Taran worked closely with Frazer Meek and Craig Robinson, passing on the lessons they had learned and providing them with the space in the original Infinity park to open Wales’ first dedicated parkour and freerunning academy.
All customers must comply with the admissions policy to gain access to the trampoline park.
All children under the age of 13 but above the age of 5:
- Must be accompanied by a parent or guardian aged 18+ who must remain on the premises at all times
- Parents or guardians will be held accountable for the actions of their children and must supervise their activity whilst on the premises at all times
All children aged 5 or under:
- Must be accompanied on the trampoline court by a supervising adult aged 18+ on a 1:2 basis during Mini Bouncers (10-11am daily) or a 1:1 basis for all Open Jump sessions
- Supervising adults must accompany all children aged 5 or under onto the trampolines and monitor the children closely at all times
- Supervising adults are solely responsible for the safety and actions of the children they are monitoring
All children aged under 12 months:
- Are not permitted entry to the trampoline court under any circumstances
- Must be supervised by a parent or guardian off the trampoline court whilst on the premises at all times
- Infinity Trampoline Park does not provide direct supervision of children
Failure to comply:
- If a parent/guardian or supervising adult fails to consistently fulfil his or her responsibilities in relation to the admissions policy, staff will ask the whole family group to leave the premises
These rules are here to keep you and your fellow jumpers safe, and prevent injuries. Please read all of the rules and follow them. Failure to do so may result in you being asked to leave.
- Ensure all customers comply with the admissions policy or the age/weight restrictions of the session they wish to join
- Please arrive at least 20 minutes before your jump time
- Every person must have read and completed an Infinity disclaimer form before using the park
- If a person is under 16, a disclaimer must be signed by a parent or legal guardian
- Suitable clothing must be worn at all times
- Grip socks must be put on ready to jump
- Do not jump if a safety marshal is not present
- No belt buckles, clothing studs, jewellery, key chains or sharp objects are permitted on the trampolines – no loose change in pockets
- No outside food or drinks are permitted in the building unless special permission has been granted by management
- People with pre-existing injuries are strongly advised not to jump and may be refused entry by a first aider if deemed a high risk participant
- Pregnant women are not permitted on the trampoline court
- Under no circumstances are people under the influence of alcohol or drugs allowed use of the park
- All personal property must be stored securely – Infinity accepts no responsibility for lost, stolen or damaged properly
While you jump:
- Grip socks must be worn at all times
- Jump within your skill level
- Always remain in control
- Look out for other jumpers and give way to the smaller ones
- Always land with two feet and aim to stay in the middle of the trampoline away from the padding
- Make sure all breaks are taken in our seating area – sitting/lying down on the trampolines puts you at risk!
- Stay Hydrated
- No running, wrestling or rough play
- Do not operate mobile phones, cameras or similar equipment on the trampolines
- No food or drink (including chewing gum) is permitted on the trampolines
- No double somersaults
- Grabbing of safety pads or safety netting is prohibited
- No flips or tricks over the pads are allowed
- No double bouncing
Mon 9:30am – 6:00pm
Tues 9:30am – 6:00pm
Wed 9:30am – 6:00pm
Thur 9:30am – 6:00pm
Fri 9:30am – 6:00pm
Sat 9:30am – 6:00pm
Sun 9:30am – 6:00pm
Last session of every day starts one hour before closing.
Get in touch...
Drop us a message with any questions, queries or requests using the form below:
Drop us a line...
029 20 003 323
For any questions or queries, feel free to drop us a line and one of our team will gladly answer anything for you.